Let's start with apples...
Fried Apple Pie Raviolis
What you need:
2 red apples
1. boil 1 1/2 cup of water and add 1 tease spoon of brown sugar.
2. slice the apples in tiny cubes, and cook them in the boiling water for 15 minutes
until they caramelized
3. set the apples aside in a clean plate and mash them using a fork.
After making the ravioli filling, it's time to make the dough!
4. mix flour, unbeaten egg, oil, salt all at once
5. knead your dough until it becomes a springy stuff
Dough is springy, let's start putting the fillings in!
6. make 2 round flat palm-sized dough, put the filling in the first flat, then cover it with
the other round flat dough
7. seal all the sides, then using a small knife cut the rounds in small ravioli squares
just like this photo below
Apple Pie Raviolis are ready to fry!
8. Deep fry the raviolis in canola or olive oil for 5 seconds each side until
they are light-gold brown.
This recipe was something I just thought random and I really had no expectations. So when I served it to my dad I was kinda hesitant then later surprised about his reaction. He was floored that I was able to make him a bread. Lol. I was, too, very happy that it tasted so damn good!
My next ravioli will be a pizza ravioli. Will post it tom.
Happy Sunny Days!